Chateau™ Rose of Sharon
These enchanting shrubs provide months of beautiful flowers that cover the stems from top to bottom.
- Bloom nonstop early summer to autumn
- Produce masses of 3-inch-wide flowers
- Graceful vase-shaped habit
- Lush, deep green foliage
- Add height and scale to beds and borders
- Bred in the Loire Valley of France
Fast growing; 6’ tall, 4’ wide. Partial to full sun.
Deciduous. Monrovia Exclusive.
Evolution™ Coneflower (Echinacea)
Large, intensely colorful blossoms and a tidier habit make these coneflowers ideal for summer and fall containers, beds and borders.
- Easy-to-grow perennials bloom late spring through autumn
- Lush foliage and sturdy stems create a beautiful backdrop for other plants
- Sails through summer heat and drought
- Long-lasting flowers in the landscape and in bouquets
- Favorites of bees, butterflies and other pollinators
- Five brilliant, colorful varieties
Seaside Serenade® Hydrangeas
These hydrangeas add beauty, feature strong stems, and rebloom throughout the summer.
- Sturdy stems do not flop in wind or rain
- Reliably reblooms late spring and summer
- Long-lasting flowers
- Compact habits ideal for small landscapes
Fast growing; 4’ tall and wide. Partial shade to to partial sun. Deciduous. Monrovia Exclusive.